Covid-19 continues….With the spread of the Delta Variant and now the Omicron Variant, do you feel like Covid, quarantines, vaccinations, testing, masks; etc. will go on forever? Covid sure has changed the world we live in and the way we must practice business. The good news is we are still in business, we can still communicate and serve our patients; with additional safety measures in place.
We continue to sanitize every exam room between patients and all frequently touched surfaces throughout the office. Masks are required to be worn by all staff and patients in the entire building. We are able to maintain social distancing in the waiting room and all areas of our office. We ask that our patients and our staff maintain good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
• The first line of defense is to stay healthy. You can boost your immune system by eating well, exercising and getting enough sleep. Vitamin supplements may also help boost your immune system.
• Please stay home if you are sick and advise others to do the same.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick, avoid large gatherings.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
• As difficult as it feels, mask up!
We are all in this together and together we will get through these difficult times!