Spine Specialists of Michigan
We are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of complex conditions of the musculoskeletal system. To us, patient Care and compassionate service is our NUMBER ONE priority.
Our Spinal and Orthopedic Center has a full range of patient care. Options include diagnostic testing, pain management, physical therapy, laser therapy and surgical solutions.
We utilize the most up-to-date, minimally invasive treatment strategies for pain including medication, manual therapy, injection therapy or surgery to improve patient outcomes and results.
Pain Management & Regenerative Medicine Experts
Spine Specialist of Michigan is committed to providing timely and comprehensive evaluations with minimal wait times. We accept most insurance plans, including workers compensation and auto no-fault.
Spine Specialists of Mi is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art pain management, spinal care and orthopedic facility. The center’s personalized approach to service focuses on individual needs and allows for a comprehensive and customized treatment for all our patients. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Chronic pain is pain that is ongoing for more than three months. Many chronic pain patients have had symptoms for years. Typically, we associate pain with an injury that will heal over time and the pain goes away. This is a typical characteristic of acute pain. Chronic pain is different. Chronic pain persists and may vary in intensity. It may be caused by an ongoing mechanism such as arthritis, persistent nerve root compression, nerve root injury or other ongoing processes. In some cases, the exact cause of the pain cannot be identified and can be associated with changes that have taken place within the nervous system itself.
Call 248.792.9496 Today!
FREE Regenerative Medicine Seminars
If you need to speak to someone about our Regenerative Medicine Treatments, our experts at Spine Specialists of Michigan will be honored to help! click here or call us today at (248) 880-0294 to reserve your spot!
Now offering free Regenerative Medicine and Platelet Rich Plasma Injection Seminars through Zoom Meetings
Spine Specialists of Michigan is now utilizing Tenex Health
Tenex Health’s minimally invasive technology is used to eliminate chronic tendon pain by precisely targeting and removing damaged tissue, without the need for conventional surgery.
Spine Specialists of Michigan has partnered with North American Laboratories to offer Covid-19 rapid molecular testing
ID NOW™ is a rapid, instrument-based isothermal system for the qualitative detection of Covid-19. It is significantly faster than other molecular methods and more accurate than conventional rapid tests.
Benefits of Molecular testing with ID NOW™ :
- ID NOW™ provides fast and accurate testing
- Only trained staff at clinics with CLIA-waivers may use ID NOW™. This waiver helps ensure our clinic is following appropriate procedures and quality controls to conduct our lab tests on site.
- ID NOW™ is located in our office, removing the need to transport patient samples.
- The rapid molecular test is easy to use, eliminating errors to make sure your test is conducted appropriately.
How does ID NOW™ technology work?
- A sample is taken by swabbing the inside of your nose.
- ID NOW™ examines the sample, looking for the DNA or RNA of the virus. All viruses and bacteria have their own unique DNA or RNA that carry their genetic information.
- ID NOW™ multiplies RNA or DNA of sample from a few target molecules up to a billion in a matter of minutes.
- In 15 minutes or less, results will show whether or not you have an infection.
To schedule an appointment please call (248) 283-4007